Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tips For the Best Dry Skin Therapy and Dry Skin Remedies

My skin used to be very dry, so I searched high and low for the best dry skin therapy I could find. There are so many on the market that I found myself thoroughly confused as to which one to purchase. I ended up buying product after product, trying each one diligently for a month or two figuring it would take awhile for each of them to start working enough to show some improvement in my skin. My success in finding a product was limited to one company.

Dry skin remedies are important if you don't want to be itching all the time. Which I was - I would scratch myself to the point that my skin would become inflamed and at times even bleed. That just made my skin itch more, so I would want to scratch harder, which I knew was a no no. I was tired of spending my hard earned money on dry skin therapy products when they didn't give me any lasting relief.

I finally found a company that had some great products that worked, relieving me of the constant need to scratch. The ingredients were natural and wholesome, actually helping to heal the problems that caused the itching instead of just temporarily soothing my skin. In fact they are so natural and healthy I can eat them and they won't harm me.

The ingredients I found that worked the best in my dry skin therapy were as follows:

· Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in the form of Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10. CoQ10 is an antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is quickly destroyed by the UV rays from the sun and also is reduced as a person ages or is under stress. Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10 penetrates deeply into the skin restoring what is lost.

· Phytessence Wakame is a powerful antioxidant derived from Japanese sea algae. This ingredient is great for healing irritated or dry skin. It is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, which help sooth, inflamed skin. This is one ingredient must be included in dry skin remedies.

· Cynergy TK is a bioactive form of keratin. Cynergy TK reduces redness that comes with inflamed skin. It also helps the skin retain its ability to heal itself.

· Jojoba oil moisturizes dry skin. It is different from other vegetable oils, in the sense that it is similar to human sebum, the oil produced by the skin. This ingredient also is beneficial in treating serious skin diseases like psoriasis.

· Olivem 800 comes from olive oil and is specially formulated to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin by penetrating deeply down into the layers of the skin. What results is healthy moisturized skin, that is not dry and itchy.

· Active Manuka Honey is added to dry skin remedies in a powdered form that is formulated without losing any of it active properties. This special honey is from New Zealand, and is known for its unique healing abilities due to its antibacterial effects. When used in dry skin therapy it supports the skin's own cell renewal process, which benefits the skin's ability to heal itself.

You'll find with these ingredients in dry skin remedies, the cost will be higher. Don't let the cost scare you away from trying these great substances. When you find a product that works the cost is worth it. Find a company that has a money back guarantee. This allows you to try the product to see how effective it is. So if you find it does not work, you can return the unused portion for a refund.

Companies that stand behind their product, work diligently to provide you with a product that has been proven to work. Shop online today and find a company that truly cares for your skin and your health. If you're like me your search for a product for dry skin therapy will cease.